Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Front PageFront Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)

Go down 
+3
abbysal
DID I M4UL U
Agent 2 345
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent 2 345
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Empty
PostSubject: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/16/2009, 1:08 am

The trucker

An old man was eating at a truckers stop when three rough-looking bikers walked in. As they passed the old man, the first biker stubbed out his cigarette into the old man's pie, then laughed and took a seat at the counter. The second biker picked up the old man's milk and and poued it onto the floor. The third biker turned over the old man's plate before joining the others at the counter.
Without saying a word to the laughing bikers, the old man put his money down, got up, and left the diner. One of the bikers said to the waitress, "Not much of a man, was he?"
The waitress replied," Not much of a truck driver either. He just backed his truck over three motorcycles!"

Duck and Grapes

A duck walks into a hardware store and says to the clerk "Got any grapes?"

The clerk says, patiently, "No, this is a hardware store, we don't have any grapes, try a grocery."

The duck leaves.

The next day the same duck walks into to the same hardware store and says to the clerk (who is, coincidentally, the same clerk) "Got any grapes?"

The clerk says, a little less patiently, "No! Like I told you yesterday, this is a hardware store, we don't sell grapes here."

The duck leaves.

The next day the duck walks into the store again and says to the clerk, "Got any grapes?"

By this time the clerk is thoroughly pissed off with the duck and says "No! We don't have any fucking grapes! This is a hardware store! If you come in here and ask me again I'm going to nail your fucking feet to the floor!"

The duck leaves.

The next day the duck walks into the hardware store and says to the clerk, "Got any nails?"

The clerk, relieved, says, "Finally! A sensable question! But no, I'm sorry, we're all out of nails, I just sold the last package."

And then the duck says, "Good. In that case ... got any grapes?"

More coming soon =D
Back to top Go down
DID I M4UL U
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/16/2009, 10:10 am

lol duck ones funny lol
Back to top Go down
DID I M4UL U
Noob
Noob

Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/16/2009, 10:11 am

jocolor
Back to top Go down
abbysal

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/16/2009, 1:39 pm

did i m4ul u, please do not double post

P.s i didnt get the first noe with truck but the duck ones made me laugh :p
Back to top Go down
k0 yo dad

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/18/2009, 7:47 am

lol i enjoyed the duck one
Back to top Go down
adodwerg

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/18/2009, 6:39 pm

nice lol
Back to top Go down
santa kids

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/23/2009, 2:52 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
zarakava
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 11:09 pm

I enjoyed the duck one better than the first one, i didnt even crack a smile on the first one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)   Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent's Joke Collection! (100% not my own >=D)
Page 1 of 1